Final Reports, Fiscal Year 1999
The following Final Reports have been reviewed and approved by the SMTC Committee structure (Planning and Policy Committees), and are listed below by category and in chronological order, with the most recent reports presented first. (View SMTC Maps)
The SMTC fiscal year runs from April 1 to March
Most of these files are in Acrobat PDF format and open in a new
window; noted download times are based on a 56k (dial-up) modem.
Adobe Reader (free). Contact us to view a hard copy or if you cannot open any of these files.
These documents are not available as a download --- please call the SMTC at (315) 422-5716 or e-mail to request a hard copy.
- 1999-2000 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
- 1999-2004 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- City of Syracuse Truck Route Study
- Congestion Management System
- Liverpool Area - Onondaga Lake Parkway Transportation Study
- Skaneateles Traffic Study
- University Hill - Special Events Traffic Study